As part of our new benefits package for members, we are very pleased to announce that RTS Full Members will now be able to access the private members’ club and creative arts venue The Hospital Club.
“The Hospital Club is a unique hub in the heart of London offering the creative community the environment and facilities to create, connect and collaborate. As part of London’s creative community its role is to discover and feed the best creative talent, and produce, publish and celebrate their work. It is a real-world Club but also an online community for the Creative Industries and is set up to inspire, entertain, support and nurture creative talent.”
As an affiliate of The Hospital Club you will be able to enjoy the following:
- delicious food and drink in the restaurant and bar
- Up to 25% discount on the hire of meeting rooms
- You may bring guests with you for dinner, lunch and drinks
- The Hospital Club’s schedule includes exclusive monthly regulars like
o DJ nights
o Jazz nights
o Writer’s salon
o Book Club
o Creative Capital’s business world
o Member-led industry networking drinks
If you're not currently an RTS member please click here.
How to apply:
NB: You must be a confirmed Full Member of the RTS before you apply.
- Fill in the Hospital Club RTS affiliate online application form which can be found here. This link takes you to the specific RTS affiliate 'membership application' form which you need to complete. Please do not apply direct through the Hospital Club website.
- At the end of the form please select and click the 'RTS Member' tick box, then enter your RTS Full Membership number in the field
Please do not apply without your RTS Full Membership number. To find out your RTS membership number please contact the RTS membership department:
Tel: 020 7822 2830
Please note the following:
- You must be a fully paid member of the Royal Television Society in order to take advantage of this offer. (This offer is not available to Student members or RTS Futures members)
- You must complete The Hospital Club RTS affiliate application form and receive confirmation first to your Hospital Club membership in order to access the club – your RTS membership card is not valid at The Hospital Club
- Please note, RTS affiliate applications will be processed by The Hospital Club within 28 days, and you will be notified according to this timeline. You will be unable to use the club until you are contacted by them with their confirmation. Please be patient
- The Hospital Club reserves the right to reject any application at their sole discretion
- No more than 25 RTS affiliate members plus three guests per member may be in the club at any one time before 6pm. This number rises to 40 plus four guests per member after 6pm
- Please note that RTS members are not able to book into The Hospital Club member screenings but can access all other events
- Prior to each visit, please telephone The Hospital Club to request that your visit be logged before arriving at the Club; entrance will only be granted if this procedure has been followed and your visit has been confirmed to you
- The membership will expire when your RTS membership expires
- The Hospital Club will be checking membership statuses with the RTS