The Royal Television Society is the leading forum for discussion and debate on all aspects of the television community. As broadcasting becomes ever more fragmented, the RTS is increasingly valuable in bringing people in television together.
We have four categories of membership:
- RTS Full Membership
- RTS Student Membership
- RTS Futures Membership
- RTS E-Membership
Make your donation go further. Please complete the Gift Aid form: this will increase the value of your donation to the RTS by up to 25% if you are a UK taxpayer. The Society encourages all Members to pay by direct debit. Save £17 by signing both the Gift Aid and direct debit forms. You can cancel Gift Aid and direct debits at any time.
RTS Members' offers
From time to time companies and organisations offer discounts to RTS Members for such things as subscriptions and conference tickets.
Features for Full Members
- Receive the monthly RTS magazine, Television
- Access to RTS members-only events
- Priority booking for RTS events when applicable
- The full rate of yearly membership is £82
- Enjoy the Society's unrivalled opportunities for meeting other people in the television community
- Can play an active role in influencing the direction of the Society
- Elect their Council representatives and Centre officers
- Full membership of RTS Futures included
- Save £17 by signing both the Gift Aid and direct debit forms
- Pay £82 a year (or £41 if retired) or just £65 with direct debit and Gift Aid
- An opportunity to shape and support RTS activities.
Please complete all sections of the application form. The RTS encourages all Members to pay by direct debit and those who are UK taxpayers to sign the Gift Aid declaration. Save £17 by signing both the direct debit and Gift Aid forms.
Please choose your membership type, including whether you will allow us to claim Gift Aid and you payment type, then fill out the online registration forms.